Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wasatch Women 5K

So this year Ang asked me if I wanted to run this 5K with her. It was an awesome thing for only women, there were 3500 women that ran young, old, and all types it was awesome to see all the women running. I offered this to the basketball team to see if girls wanted to run this for a last workout before school started. The girls all ran together, and Ang and I pushed Kennady in the stroller. Ty was golfing so I thought this would be a fun thing to push Kennady, I didn't realize that Sugar House Park was so crazy with big hills! We did 2 loops with the hills. Ang pushed Kennady for a little while, thanks Ang! We had fun running together, it was hard, we didn't really train for it, but we did a good job. Kennady fell asleep in the jogger, it was so cute she was holding her cereal in her hand sound asleep!
Summer, Christi, Ang, Me, Courtnee, Allie, Andi, Nicole

No comments: