Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we had the awesome opportunity to be with both of our families. This year we got to eat lunch with my family, thanks mom it was so good, and I loved sharing that with you guys. We also got to go to St George and be with Ty's family. It is a tradition every year for his family to meet in St George, although only his grandparents and one uncle came from California. We had a lot of fun, the boys got to go golfing, the girls got to paint pottery, and we got to go crazy black friday shopping! Thanks for all the fun times with our families, it was a fun relaxing weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving 2009
Kennady wears her princess crown upside down!
Me looking hot after a very early morning of shopping! Thanks Keith
Heidi and I trying to wind down after shopping
The guys going golfing
Do you think they are twins??
Grandpa Lloyd still beating all the guys every year! Go Grandpa


Crystal and I painting, we were the last ones!


Skyler trying to aid things along!

The Low crew, we are missing Andrea, sorry she missed it!
Grandma and Grandpa Great with the kids!




















1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm sorry I missed it too, I was having more fun enjoying the peace & quiet....Wait, no I was working. FUN for me!