Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bingham Basketball 09-10











I will post to this more when I get all the other pictures. My JV team had a great year, we went 15-5. I am so proud of them and all that they accomplished. I had 5 freshman, 3 sophomores and 4 Juniors. They played so well together and always tried to set the tone for the Varsity team. These pictures were of our last game, I ended up getting a technical on my last game first one all year, but this guy was such a jerk I really didn't even deserve one. I wish I would have done something worse to deserve one so that is why I am sitting on some of the pictures. I love coaching and all that we teach the girls. We not only teach basketball, but many many life lessons. We really try to encourage them to be good students, friends, daughters and just all around good people. Thanks to all the girls and parents for their support! Also thanks to Ty for all the support he gives me through the season, I couldn't ask for a better husband he is truly the best and I love him so much. Also thanks to everyone that helps with Kennady it doesn't go unnoticed and I really appreciate it. The Varsity team went 17-5 which is awesome we lost 8 out of our top 10 girls from last year and the girls have pushed through every adversity that came their way. Total we had 4 Seniors, 5 Juniors, 4 Sophomores, and 5 Freshman on the jv/varsity team. I am also so proud of them too for all they have done. They have truly changed the world, and changed my life for the better! Love you guys!

No comments: