Wednesday, March 24, 2010

6 years and counting!

Yes March 23rd was our 6 year anniversary! Oh how the time flies when you are having so much fun with your best friend. I can't believe we have been married for 6 years! I am so lucky to marry my best friend and he continues to be my best friend more and more every day. Ty is such an amazing husband and Dad I appreciate him so much. Thanks "T" for all that you do for our little family, and for me. I love you so much! For our anniversary my sister Chelsey said she would take Kennady so on Monday we dropped her off around 2 and than we went golfing. We decided not to keep score cause it was the first time golfing for the season, but I played such a good game, I wish we would've kept score! We went to dinner and watched a movie. Tuesday we went to Color me Mine and painted some pottery, this was my idea thanks Ty for being a good sport and going! We had fun just hanging out together and Chelsey was so great to take Kennady! Thanks everyone!












2 comments:

Bailey Family said...

Happy anniversary you two!! Cannot believe that it has been 6 years. Wow how fast the times goes when you are in love! I was thinking of you on your anniversary, it is even on our calendar. Sorry i didnt wish you it yesterday but hopefully a day late will still be nice! Looks like you had a fun field day enjoying time together. I love the pottery place, of course you would make a plate with butterflies... i know you too well!!! Love you guys!

Mark and Heidi said...

Your little family is so cute!! I just love you all!