Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cabin












My family bought 3 4-wheelers this summer, and so we went to my brother in laws parents cabin up in the Uintahs by Mirror Lake and we went 4-wheeling. We had a lot of fun. We rented one 4 wheeler and so 8 people could go at one time. My parents took their black lab Cooper, and my sister brought her puppy yellow lab Sam. They had fun together. This vacation Kennady decided that she could walk!! She would always take a few steps and go down, but this trip she just watched my neice Andalynn run around so I think she decided that hey I could do that! We went to Trial River falls by Trial Lake, it was so pretty. We got to hike around the falls, and play in the water. It was really cold, I didn't get in!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay for blogs! I love seeing what everyone is doing. Kennady is so cute. Carter decided to walk at our family reunion a few weeks ago. Just like Kennady, he saw all the other little kids doing it, so I guess he decided he could too.