Sunday, October 26, 2008

Conference weekend

My brother and his cute family came over conference weekend to stay with us, we had so much fun. My sister Christi on Friday night went to Homecoming, and she looked so pretty! Than on Saturday during the Priesthood session we just hung out all girls and my mom gave Kennady a ring pop and she got it all over! Than we just let her run around with her shirt off, and Andalynn wanted to get in on all the fun too, so she took hers off, and her and Kennady kept sweeping and playing around it was so cute and so funny! I hope this isn't weird, but I think the pictures are so cute! We had a lot of fun listening to conference and thought this was such a good conference and I love being uplifted as we listened to conference.
Check out cute Andalynns plumber crack!
Kennady kept putting on Ty's cowboy boots, and trying to walk it was so funny, she could not do it! And she loves carrying around purses, so I let her have one of my old ones from High school and she carries it everywhere with her with her fake phone and a ball in it, she is all girl!

No comments: