Sunday, October 26, 2008

So Lindsay and Michelle decided to come down to Utah County to come see my house, and to see Brooke's house and so we could all talk more with Michelle's fiance Brad! Heidi my sister in law came with us too, it was so fun. They came to my house first, than we went to Brooke's, her house is so so cute, she has done such a good job decorating, it looks like a model home! We went and ate at the Brick Oven of course our typical place to go eat. Lindsay had quite a night, she forgot some formula for Reagan so she had to run to the grocery store while we were at the restaurant. Than Reagan spit up all over me, and she was just so stressed out, it was so funny! But we had fun talking to cute Brad and hearing about him and Michelle and hearing about their wedding! Thanks girls for coming down, I had so much fun! Than that Saturday we did a girls lunch at Chili's in Salt Lake with Ang, Lindy, Lindsay, Jodie and me. It was really fun too, we had no kids so that made it less stressful! Sorry no pics of that though, weird we always take pictures, but for some reason we didn't! I am so lucky to have such good friends, I know I am not perfect, but thanks guys for being so patient and nice to me! I love you guys, I don't know what I would do without you!

2 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

haha Cami! It was soo good to see you guys that night. It was so funny with Lindsay. I was crying I was laughing so hard. I can't wait to see you soon!Soon we will be Utah County buddies and we can play all of the time!

Bailey Family said...

Cam! So glad you posted this picture and explained the crazy night... cause thats exactally what that was!! I am so grateful for you and for the wonderful friends that I have that take care of me with all of my mistakes. We need to get together soon! Also, we need to get things planned for Michelles shower. Love you!