Sunday, July 26, 2009

4-wheeling

So my parents bought 4-wheelers last year and we have had so much fun enjoying them with them! This year my family went to St George to stay in Keith and Cheryl's house to go 4-wheeling. Their house is perfect they have a huge canyon behind their house for lots of fun adventures. This trip Chelsey and I went solo with no hubbies and just our babies. I had forgot my long pants for the trip and so my mom had these horrible pants that she let me borrow I think she has had these for 20 years! We took some funny pictures in them (they are so not flattering)It was really fun. The first night we were there we went to Annie at the Tuachan, it was really fun and the babies did really well considering they had to sit and be quiet! They were so tired after they fell asleep before we left the Tuachan! We explored everyday on those 4-wheelers. Thanks to Chelsey who is pregnant and couldn't go on most trips so she offered to watch the babies while we went! We also went swimming and went to this fun splash park on main street. My family went and did baptisms in the temple, while Chelsey and I went to the visitors center with the kids, the kids had a hard time understanding that they had to be quiet! Anyway here are some pics..












No comments: