Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kennady 2nd Birthday

Kennady turned 2 on July 1st! I can't beleive she is 2 already, she is such a fun little girl. She is becoming very smart and everyday she surprises me with something hilarious and smart. We decided to have our families come to a park in South Jordan for a picnic, cake and presents. Kennady loves Dora and Spongebob, but I couldn't find any Dora stuff so we went for Spongebob, it was cute and really fun. We all had a lot of fun. Kennady loved all the presents she got. We got her a little Dora trike and when she got it Boston hopped right on it and she was like "hey that is mine" so they compromised and Kennady decided to push him around, it was so funny. We had a great time! I love Kennady so much and am so glad that she is mine and I enjoy her everyday and can't wait to see her grow more. Thanks to everyone that came and supported Kennady and for all the fun presents!
Here comes the birthday girl!!
So me and my sister Chelsey decided to make our own magnet boards (yes I know the D is missing!!) Anyway it was really fun to get the cute magnets and paint her board to match her room. This is as creative as I get!

No comments: