Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Halloween

For halloween this year Kennady wanted to be Princess Aurora, she wanted Ty to be prince Phillip, and me to be Maleficent (the evil witch)!! haha. I wonder what she is trying to tell me! Well I found a costume for me, and Kennady already had her princess dress from Disneyland, so we had to outfit Ty! He was such a good sport, we tried to make him look like Prince Phillip with what we had at our house, so he ended up in my old pregnant velour outfit, an old brown sweater, and my boots! haha!! The Low's have an annual halloween party every year, and it is so much fun, everyone dresses up (well the kids, and some adults :)) Then we eat crazy looking food, and play games. It is so fun we love it!




















































































































No comments: