Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memorial Weekend

So we had a really fun weekend planned for Memorial weekend. While us girls were in California we planned a fun camping trip to Goblin Valley. While we were gone Kennady started to kind of get sick, than when I got home on Monday she was not feeling so good so I took her to the Dr and she got her first ear infection ever!! Not bad for 2 years of life, but I felt so bad for her. We thought she was going to be well enough to go camping over the weekend, but then Thursday night I started feeling sick to my stomach and I got a 103 fever all night, I tried taking Tylenol but it wasn't working. I woke up really really sick and Ty came home from work for a few hours to help me get out of bed to take a bath. He went back to work but came home not feeling very well either. We tried to get a good night's sleep that night so we could go camping on Friday. Well we decided to not go to Goblin Valley and decided Diamond Fork would be closer and better. Anyway we woke up Friday both of with really high temps and colds, and I was sick to my stomach. Needless to say we didn't go camping and we were both really sick all weekend! I have never been that sick ever I don't think. Well on Saturday night my mom called us and me and Ty were both running a 103 fever and had all weekend, so my mom was worried and came down and we went to the hospital, it was crazy! We were there for 6 hours and got nothing out of it, it was frustrating!! But we finally started feeling better by Monday afternoon, but we are both still trying to get past this! We don't know what it was, I guess the Swine Flu!!! haha
Poor Kennady was so sad, she just sat on our laps and was so mellow not like her crazy talkative self!

No comments: