Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tuachan

Ok so I have a lot of catching up to do with this blog! Last month was pretty crazy, but really fun. Ty's friend from work got some tickets to go see Brian Reagan at the Tuachan in St. George so we went down and stayed in Ty's parents house on a Thursday night and stayed until Sunday morning. His friend's wife is pregnant and was not feeling very well so they didn't come down with us, he came on Friday with his brother in law. So me and Ty got to hang out on Friday just the 2 of us, it was really fun we went hiking behind his parents house and explored for a few hours and than just relaxed. The Tuachan was really fun, I have never been there so it was a cool experience for me. Brian Reagan was hilarious as usual! We drove home on Sunday which was Mothers Day and spent the day with my mom and Ty's mom, it was a nice day. This was a fun weekend with just me and Ty together with no Kennady, even thought we really missed her!

No comments: