Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Helping Daddy!






Ty and I decided (well I bought them while he was at class, so I guess I decided!!) to buy 2 dressers from this garage sale fundraiser thing in Orem for 25 dollars and fix them up! Needless to say it took a lot longer to get them how we want them than we thought! Ty and his dad sanded them, and I helped stain! Kennady helped her dad sand, and watched him intently! She is so obsessed with her dad and loves him so much. He is her first love! Every morning when she wakes up and I go get her she says "Dadda" or "Grandpa" Never mom!! She loves when he is around and just follows him around all the time! She is so lucky to have a Dad that loves her so much, thanks Ty for being such an amazing Dad! Well the dressers are still not done, but we are getting closer everyday. Don't look at the picture of me too close, I chipped my front tooth! I chipped it a long time ago when I was little, but it chipped again about 10 days ago while eating raisin bran. I am hopefully getting it fixed this Friday, I am getting a venere! So it will look better. I now have a new nick name "Chip"

5 comments:

us said...

Thats funny! I made the pic of you and Kennedy big, and swore I saw a chip on your tooth... but hadnt read the paragraph under the pic yet... so I was all confused. Ouch! does that hurt?? Thats funny tho. How cool... those dressers look like they'll be awesome! Nice work.. Thats my fav, when you get a bargain on somethin that turns out perfect for you. Love that.

Shook Family said...

Cami I have not seen you FOREVER! I just have to tell you that is so funny Landon does the same thing when I go to get him in the morning..."daddy" and I say no he's at work. then Landon says K. Like fine you can get me out then. its funny. Ummmm when are you moving...Well I think we will catch up tomorrow so I will talk to you then...if you are going. You better!

Megan said...

Cam,
I am excited for you to move that will be nice to be closer to Parker. Good job on the dressers I just re-did ours too not that nice though. I want to see you sometime hopefully soon.

Megan said...

Hello I just noticed I am not on your friend blog list, I am so sad. I guess maybe becasue it's private. Email me and I can add you I don't have a correct email address for you. Whitesider@gmail.com

Hayley Neil said...

Cami I cannot get over how stinkn' cute Kennady is! I love her little jacket!