Thursday, September 18, 2008

Helping Mommy!

So as we have been moving, and unpacking and putting everything away, Kennady has been not our most helpful helper! She likes to put things back in boxes, and when we put stuff away she likes to get them back out. But on Tuesday night I was just cleaning some stuff up a little bit and was like wiping down marks, and stuff on the walls. Well I went back into the hall and Kennady had found a rag and was wiping the walls with it like she was cleaning! It was so funny, then she just looked at me and jabbered something, kind of like "come on mom get back to work." I have trained her well! I also tried to do her hair in pig tails, that didn't stay in too long!

2 comments:

Kim said...

She is such a cutie! oh and could you tell Parker and Heidi we have a blog... we can't leave comments on their blog. But we check it... and I can't wait to see more picture of your new place :)

The Staples Fam said...

She is such a doll Cami... I love the pig tails, even if they don't stay in! Looks like you guys have been working hard! We need to have another dinner party since some of the girls have gotten new houses! I bet you are loving it. Fun fun!