Thursday, September 18, 2008

Moving, and crazy!

So life has been crazy these past few weeks, so I have not updated in a while! We got all moved into our new place! We love it, it is really cute. I will have to post some pictures when it is all the way put together. Tyceson got to transfer his work from Salt Lake to down here, now he is only like 5 minutes from where we live, it ended up perfect! And he goes to school at Monday-Thursday nights, that sucks, but people keep telling me someday it will all pay off! Kennady is getting funnier and cuter everyday, I know I might be prejudice, but seriously she is so fun. I never thought I would love being a mom as much as I do. I just love my little family, and I am so grateful for Ty, he works more than 40 hours a week and goes to school full time, thanks Ty for making things work for our family! Me and Kennady love and miss you all the time. My work is going good, it is so nice to be able to work from home, and I love what I do.

Well anyway here is some funny pictures of Kennady at Grandma Low's house. I went to the dentist to get my new veneer! Yeah!! But anyway Grandma put on Sesame Street and Kennady took out all the books out of this basket and grabbed her blanket and sat inside for like a half hour and watched Sesame Street! So Funny!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah for a new place... I want to see pictures.

Hayley Neil said...

Great job on the furniture! I am glad you guys are finally moved in and can't wait to see more pictures. Kennady is such a cute, funny little girl!