Monday, August 3, 2009

The Cabin

So last year and this year we went to Kevin's parents cabin up in the uintah's by the boy scout camp East Fork of the Bear. It is so beautiful up there and so quiet it is so nice just to get away. We went 4 wheeling a lot, there are so many trails to go on and explore. We also went to Provo River Falls a family tradition. Kennady loved it, it was pretty cold but she wouldn't get out of the water, it was so funny! Ty and I decided to sit in the waterfall, but I didn't get the correct memo I guess cause Ty dunked his whole body in it, I just sat in it haha. It was freezing, but really fun. We always have a lot of fun with my family up there, we have good talks and it is such a fun family bonding experience! Thanks Mom and Dad for making this year fun again! We loved it.
Me going through the mud! FUN FUN
Ty going through mud!

Kennady and I getting ready to go for a ride!





This would be such a good pretty picture if Ty's hair wasn't so poofy, and I actually had makeup on!!
My Prego sister Chelsey and her Hubby Kevin, and little boy Boston

Grandma and Grandpa Duke with babies (my parents)

My cute family CaRynn, Dad, Mom, Courtnee, Christi
The waterfall sit!

No comments: