Monday, August 3, 2009

Kennady Dancing

So tonight I know I am lame but I love High School musical and the 3rd one was on tv so I was watching it. And during dinner the part where Troy and Gabriella were dancing for prom Kennady wanted to dance with Ty. It was so cute she kept saying "Stand up Daddy, stand up" so she twirled around with Ty and after when they kissed she wanted to kiss her Dad. It was so cute, I am glad I had my camera close! Ty is so cute with Kennady and truly he is her first love!
Perfect tv timing too! haha

2 comments:

Megan said...

Cam,
That's too cute. I love it. She is so cute. Kids pick up on so many things. It was great to see you tonight.

Bailey Family said...

This is soooo cute cam! I love that! Kennady will love those pictures when she is older! IT was so fun seeing you last night! I always love a good get together...especially when they last all night right? Love ya!