Monday, August 3, 2009

Miss Erickson

I had this amazing 5th grade teacher, her name is Miss Laurie Erickson! She honestly was the best teacher. She taught us so many things, not just school subjects, but music, theatre, poetry and so many other things. She is such a kind person that cares so much about her students. She has always kept in touch with me since I left her class. She supported me through middle school, highschool, she sent me a card for graduation. She came to my wedding, and sent me a very cute bouncer when I had Kennady. So in other words she was so amazing. She was just not only nice to me she does this with many of her students. She is so full of zest and life, she is always happy. So this past Saturday she had a 50th surprise birthday party. There were probably 100 people there to support and love her! I am so glad I was able to go to support her after all she has done for me! She really is a good example to me of love and service.

1 comment:

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

I totally know Miss Erickson and she wasn't even my teacher! That is really neat that she has stayed so close to you. That is amazing.